Due to renovation, the DSP office will be temporarily relocating from June 5th to approximately July 17th. We will be located in 224 Moffitt (on the classroom side) during that time. We will be CLOSED on Thursday, July 17th, for our move.
For updates, please check this site or the DSP Facebook page.
During our relocation, please use email to contact your Specialist, as phone access in our temporary location will be limited.
The Disabled Students' Program (DSP) is committed to ensuring that all students with disabilities have equal access to educational opportunities at UC Berkeley. We offer a wide range of services for students with disabilities. These services are individually designed, and based on the specific needs of each student as identified by our Disability Specialists.
If you are new to DSP the following targeted sections provide a good introduction to the services we offer and access-related resources available on campus:
- Current Students
- New Students
- Prospective Applicants to Cal
- Prospective and Current Students
- DSP/TRIO Student Support Services
- Disabled Students' Residence Program
- Faculty and Departments
- New Student Handbook
- Student Guidelines for Notetaking Services
- Notetakers: Application and Information
- Auxiliary Assistants (Scribes, Readers, Lab Assistants) Information
- Print Access Guide
- Alternative Media Guidelines [Table of Contents | Full document]
- Where to Find Assistive Technology at Cal
- Getting Around Campus: Transportation Resources for Students with Disabilities
- Accessible Off-Campus University-Related Events
- DSP Newsletter
- Professional Development & Disability Course Outline [pdf]