A student in my class receives alternative media. What do I do?

If you know that a student is registered with the Disabled Students Program, please feel free to contact the Alternative Media Unit of DSP for help. 

It is best practice to create an accessible version of your course before you are notified that a student has an accommodation. See the previous question for information about how to do that.