I am a graduate student and need alternative formats for non-course related academic work. Can I request alternative formats for these titles?

If you own a book that needs conversion, whether it is required for a class or not, please request a conversion from DSP's Alternative Media Unit by logging into AIM. You will need to provide a receipt or proof of ownership for any copyrighted materials.

Note: If you have a lot of books that you need converted,  we recommend that you make an appointment with Alt Media staff so that we can prioritize what to convert.