The Federal TRiO programs have proven to be helpful in increasing retention, good academic standing, and graduation rates of students. To benefit from TRiO’s history of success, TRiO DSP SSS students must comply with the following expectations:
- Create a Student Success Plan
- Complete the Financial Literacy/Financial Advising Courses
- Complete the Career Exploration/Readiness Assessments
- Meet with TRiO DSP SSS Coordinator and/or Learning Specialist twice a semester
- Attend at least one Academic Workshop, Cultural, Social and/or Community Event
In other words, be an active and engaged TRiO DSP SSS community member!
If you can answer “yes” to all four (4) of these questions then you may be eligible to apply for participation in the TRiO DSP-Student Support Services Program at UC Berkeley:
- Are you currently enrolled or accepted for enrollment as an undergraduate at UC Berkeley?
- Are you a student with a disability?
- Can you benefit from additional support and a sense of community?
- Are you a US Citizen, National of the United States, meet residency requirements, and are eligible for Federal Student Aid?
Still interested? Apply Now!
Please keep in mind the following:
- Applications are processed on a first-come, first-served basis
- Submitting an application or meeting the eligibility requirements does not guarantee acceptance into the program.
- Spacing is limited and varies with each academic year.